Monday, August 25, 2014

Watch Your Back:


Hello everyone! Some pretty exciting things have occurred since my last blog post. Last week I had to miss school because I had a severe ear infection that caused my ear drum to rupture (yes, I am currently deaf in my right ear). I feel I honestly have the worst luck when it comes to  medical problems :(. Well, over the past week, my ear has slowly begun the healing process, which is great!  Now moving on to the "back talk"

I HAD MY MEETING WITH THE DOCTOR TODAY :)🎉

I took some extra x-rays, and my family had an opportunity to ask the doctor questions about the surgery and recovery. Some of my parent's questions included:

1. How long after surgery can Alaine return to school?
2. How soon after the surgery can she shower?
3. How does the surgery work?

As you can see, they were the responsible ones when it came to asking questions. My questions went something along the lines of:

1. How soon after surgery can I ride roller coasters?
2. Is it possible to get a handicap parking sticker?
3. Exactly HOW good is the food in the cafeteria?

The doctor gladly answered both sets of questions, reassuring us the surgery would be fine! I honestly feel great about the surgery and all of my preexisting fears have disappeared. I cannot wait to increase my height by 1 1/2 inches!

With my surgery just a week away, I will be updating my blog more frequently. Until next time!

I will be BACK,
⚓️ Alaine ⚓️

Thank you Caitlin for being my Executive Editor
and Finn as my Marketing Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment