Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Back Home-One Week Later



Hello!

Today marks the one-week checkpoint since my spinal fusion.  WHOO-HOO! I am actually happy because I do improve immensely everyday. I have tried to set little goals for myself to get better.

Here are some of them:
•go shopping for Halloween costume
•get fitted for my Halloween costume
•survive to Halloween so I can wear said costume

In case you haven't realized, Halloween is my favorite Holliday :)

In all seriousness, I have set some goals to help me get better. I try to sit up on my own, walk around with my walker, eat & drink more, and shower. It's honestly a really hard process, but I appreciate the support from others.

I was able to eat my first real meal today, which consisted of frozen waffles. I hope to start walking more soon, so I can function with other things. The medicine I'm on makes me nauseous and tired, so I hope to ease off of it in the next few weeks.

Thanks for the support:

⚓️Alaine⚓️

No comments:

Post a Comment