Sunday, September 7, 2014

Looking Straight Ahead


Hello Guys!

I sincerely apologize for the lack of blog posts because, despite my previous beliefs, I am not a superhero who can magically heal immediately.

 I feel the best way to write these posts are to be honest. I am in probably the worst pain I have ever been in. I am uncomfortable, dizzy, and find it hard to breath.

 I came home from the hospital yesterday, which was a difficult journey, but I am glad to be home. It was actually funny as I attempted to leave the hospital. I sat up (something really hard for me) and as the nurse was grabbing the wheelchair, I fell backwards. I say there flopping around on the bed saying, "Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!" Eventually I made it to the car, via wheelchair, and embarked on the long journey home (it was only 15 minutes long, but felt like eternity).

I have spent my day laying on the couch, getting up occasionally only to use the bathroom. I am sorry to sound like such a "downer," but I feel I should be honest about this experience. I genuinely hope I will get better soon, and I appreciate the amounts of support from others.

Just beginning the STRAIGHT journey ahead,





⚓️ Alaine ⚓️

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, Alaine! It is good to see you have not lost your sense of humor. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete